Menswear: Fall/Winter Trends 2021
Howdy! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. For this blog post, we will be talking about men’s fashion and my five top picks for fall and winter 2021 trends.
- The Classic V-Neck Sweater: The layering options for these sweaters are limitless! My current favorite color scheme would be the all-white. A white sweater with a white dress shirt. The perfect combo for any occasion.
- The Statement Sweater: In every wardrobe, there should be a monochrome sweater and a statement. The statement sweater adds flavor and your genuine personality to the ensemble. A great way to style statement sweaters is to dress them down to give off a more relaxed vibe. (Love the streetwear vibes in the link.)
- Western Style Boots: Check out the awesome boots on Anthony! A fun and eye-catching piece, western boots are in for the season. One outfit to get inspiration from can be denim, turtle neck, leather jacket, and finish off with a pair of western-style boots.
- Fleece Texture: Anything with fleece will keep you warm this winter season. Personally, one of the most eye-catching jackets right now is the fleece jacket shown in the link. Stylish and chic all around!
- Stripe Pattern: Stripes are easy to spot anywhere you go! Isn’t that why Waldo wears red stripes? Haha, stripes are timeless patterns and are always fun to add to any outfit.
Thank you for clicking on the link and reading! I was super excited to present this blog post because it is the first time I’m writing about menswear. There will definitely be more to come after this one. A huge shout-out to Anthony Mai for modeling for this blog post. You are fabulous! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season, and I’ll catch you in my next blog topic, Circular Fashion.